Employment Opportunities NSW
The job satisfaction you get from coaching in the Jungle Sports environment is fantastic as you are playing an important role in the sporting development of children between the ages of 18mth and 7yrs.
With the continual growth of each centre and the popularity of sport for children, we are always looking for new coaches to join the program.
Working with Jungle Sports can not only be an excellent tool for improving or enhancing your own coaching technique to children, but a very rewarding way to spend a weekend morning.
All of the sessions are structured and planned and training is provided for you, but you will need to have a sound knowledge of soccer, rugby and/or coaching young children sports, to add your own flair and enthusiasm.
The following special qualities are essential for Jungle Sports coaches in this unique program:
- Bags of enthusiasm, energy and confidence.
- Ability to communicate with both parents and children and capture their imagination.
- Show initiative and ability to think on your feet.
- Sound knowledge of sporting techniques and differentiations.
- A passion for child development.
- Ability to make every child feel special.
- Most importantly, able to lead coaches and have confidence to deliver a lively, structured, educational and enjoyable sessions.
Working with Jungle Sports, you can receive the following benefits:
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Coaching development training for the delivery of the program.
- Massive job satisfaction.
- Opportunity to harness own coaching technique.
- Additional promotional work.
- A Working With Children Certificate is essential.
If you are interested in a coaching position within Jungle Sports or would like to find out a little bit more, please send a resume and covering email to Jungle Sports NSW.